We offer Doggie Daycare services (pre-approval is required)! There’s no need to leave your four-legged friend at home if you are away for the day. Whether your companion needs care while you’re at work, running errands, or traveling, your pet will be in good hands with us.
We’re careful to give your dog the right kind of companionship while staying with us. We group our guests by age, temperament, and activity levels.
- Rabies Vaccine
- Distemper/Parvovirus Vaccine
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough) Vaccine
- Negative Fecal Floatation every 6 months
- Spayed/Neutered after 6 months
- Puppies 4- 6 months must have completed all vaccine boosters
- No puppies under 4 months
- Positive Temperament Required
- All dogs must be able to interact positively with other dogs
Paper proof of all current vaccines must be provided prior to acceptance.
There is currently an extensive waitlist for new enrollees to Doggie Daycare. Please call if you wish to be added to the waitlist. Pre-scheduling is required. Please call for more information.
Please note – Doggie Daycare is not for every dog, and waitlist status does not guarantee acceptance to Doggie Daycare. New attendees are screened for temperament, social ability, and personality to ensure a safe and fun day can be had by all.
Suncook River Veterinary Clinic no longer offers overnight or weekend boarding.